The purpose of this webinar was to highlight methodologies for adaptation project formulation building from evidence gained through adaptation planning processes.
You can watch a recording and review the webinar’s presentations below.
The webinar agenda was:
- The NAP process as a basis for formulating adaptation projects (Angie Dazé, NAP Global Network)
- Status and good practices in accessing GCF support for adaptation planning (Jason Spensley, Green Climate Fund)
- Methodological approach for prioritization of adaptation projects (Paola Pulido, Fondo Acción)
- Next steps and closing
The NAP process as a basis for formulating adaptation projects | Angie Dazé, NAP Global Network
Status and good practices in accessing GCF support for adaptation planning | Jason Spensley, Green Climate Fund
Methodological approach for prioritization of adaptation projects | Paola Pulido, Fondo Acción
About the NAP Global Network’s Webinar Series
The NAP Global Network’s webinar series provides an online forum for sharing lessons and experiences that are emerging as countries progress through their NAP processes. Each webinar addresses a specific technical topic related to national adaptation planning through presentations of countries’ experiences, relevant research and guidance, and opportunities for discussion by participants.
Watch recordings and read presentations from our previous webinars:
- Strategies for financing NAP implementation
- Sector Integration in the NAP Process
- Vertical Integration in NAP Processes: Linking national and sub-national adaptation
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) in the NAP Process
- Domestic Finance for the NAP process
- International Public Finance for the NAP Process
- Gender-Responsive NAP Processes