Rwanda’s Climate Adaptation Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning System in the Agriculture Sector: Learning and communications
Briefing Note 4
The NAP Global Network supported the Government of Rwanda in the implementation of its work programme to establish a monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) system for climate adaptation, beginning with a pilot test of the MEL framework for Rwanda’s updated nationally determined contribution (NDC) in the agriculture sector.
This briefing note is the fourth in the series, and it explores how the information generated by the adaptation MEL system will be processed and analyzed to contribute to learning that will, in turn, feed into reporting and decision-making to inform planning and policies.
Read the related briefing notes in this series on Rwanda’s adaptation MEL in the agriculture sector:
- Briefing Note 1: Aims, objectives, and needs
- Briefing Note 2: Data and information collection and management
- Briefing Note 3: Institutional arrangements
- A Workshop to Launch a Work Program for a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Framework for Adaptation in Rwanda
- Private Sector and NGO Engagement in Rwanda’s NAP Process: Experiences and adaptation examples
Publisher: Government of Rwanda