The NAP Global Network supported the Government of Rwanda in the implementation of its work programme to establish a monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) system for climate adaptation, beginning with a pilot test of the MEL framework for Rwanda’s updated nationally determined contribution (NDC) in the agriculture sector.
This briefing note is the third in the series and provides insights on potential institutional arrangements for Rwanda’s climate change adaptation MEL system, building on earlier analysis that reviewed aims and objectives as well as data collection and information management needs.
Read the related briefing notes in this series on Rwanda’s adaptation MEL in the agriculture sector:
- Briefing Note 1: Aims, objectives, and needs
- Briefing Note 2: Data and information collection and management
- Briefing Note 4: Learning and communications
- A Workshop to Launch a Work Program for a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Framework for Adaptation in Rwanda
- Private Sector and NGO Engagement in Rwanda’s NAP Process: Experiences and adaptation examples
Publisher: Government of Rwanda