If you would like to receive news and updates about the Network, including job postings, please sign up to join.
Consultancy: Exploring the value of supporting Peer-to-Peer Learning as a Capacity Development Intervention
Prepare a short briefing note exploring the value of supporting peer-to-peer learning as a successful intervention for capacity development for actors and development corporations involved in climate change adaptation and mitigation programming.
The briefing note aims to explore the importance of peer-to-peer learning and why it is relevant to climate change, the value added, the format of learning and how it contributes to capacity development as well as good principles. It should further explore different kinds of peer-to-peer learning approaches based on illustrative examples and make recommendations for donors and development corporations on how they could ensure/integrate good capacity development as part of their programming. The brief is intended to build on the experience of the NAP Global Network providing peer-to-peer learning opportunities (e.g., Peer Learning Summits, Targeted Topics Forums as well as virtual learning summit delivered in the past).
- Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Demonstrated expertise in adult-learning, facilitation of peer-to-peer learning events and workshops
- Demonstrated expertise in climate change adaptation and the National Adaptation Plan Global Network (NAP GN) (its role, vision and knowledge management approach)
- Experience in delivering NAP Global Network peer-to-peer learning events
- Knowledge and experience in assessing evaluation reports
- Strong research and writing skills
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- To apply for this assignment, please submit a short statement of interest and CV (in English), to Anika Terton at email@example.com
- In your application, please clearly demonstrate how you meet the criteria outlined above.
Application deadline: September 3, 2021
Start date: September 10, 2021
Read the full term of reference here.