The National Adaptation Plan (NAP) Costing Methodology has been developed to provide a rapid and comparable set of cost estimates for the 160 adaptation actions prioritized in Fiji’s NAP document, from 2021 to 2025.
Among other objectives, this document:
- Uses a simple bottom-up or engineering cost approach;
- Can estimate costs at both the national and community scales;
- Recommends early policy-maker and expert review of which activities and costs to include in each measure;
- Provides lessons learned from adaptation costing literature and case studies, along with good practice guidance for each step.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Framework for Fiji’s National Adaptation Plan Process
- Fiji’s Hydrometeorological Observation Equipment Maintenance and Service Production
Publisher: Government of Fiji