The Government of Saint Lucia (GoSL) recognizes the challenges that climate change poses to its population, the country’s natural resources, and economy, and has taken considerable measures to identify and address, to the extent possible, current and future climate risks both at the policy and operational levels.
The goal of the National Climate Change Research Strategy is to enhance the availability and use of climate change-relevant information in national decision making. This will be achieved by informing the design and execution of climate change-related scientific research initiatives in Saint Lucia about the critical data and knowledge gaps the country needs to address in order to execute its climate change agenda.
- Saint Lucia’s Climate Change Research Policy 2020-2030
- sNAPshot | Saint Lucia’s Climate Change Research Policy and Strategy
- Saint Lucia’s Resilient Ecosystems Adaptation Strategy and Action Plan (REASAP) 2020–2028
- sNAPshot | Saint Lucia’s Resilient Ecosystems Adaptation Strategy and Action Plan (REASAP) 2020–2028
- Saint Lucia’s Portfolio of Project Concept Notes for Resilient Ecosystems 2020–2028
- Saint Lucia’s Climate Financing Strategy
- Saint Lucia’s Private Sector Engagement Strategy
- Toolkit for Engaging the Private Sector in National Adaptation Plans (NAPs)
- Saint Lucia’s Climate Change Communications Strategy
- Guidelines for the Development of Sectoral Adaptation Strategies and Action Plans (SASAPs): Saint Lucia’s Experience under the NAP Process
- Theme | Financing NAP Processes
Publisher: Government of Saint Lucia