Access to finance remains a challenge to the implementation of climate change adaptation actions throughout developing countries. As a small island developing state (SIDS), Saint Lucia is particularly vulnerable to the impacts of climate change and faces specific capacity constraints and circumstances.
It is expected to need to mobilize significant international technical and financial resources to address climate change and its impacts. These resources will come in a variety of forms and sources: financial and non-financial; public and private; and national and international.
This document contains the elements of a strategy to access finances and ensure that the resources available to Saint Lucia for the achievement of its NAP objectives are appropriate and commensurate to its needs.
- Saint Lucia’s Private Sector Engagement Strategy
- Toolkit for Engaging the Private Sector in National Adaptation Plans (NAPs)
- Saint Lucia’s Climate Change Communications Strategy
- Guidelines for the Development of Sectoral Adaptation Strategies and Action Plans (SASAPs): Saint Lucia’s Experience under the NAP Process
- Theme | Financing NAP Processes
Publisher: Government of Saint Lucia