This report is concerned with how Grenada can track its own progress toward becoming a resilient island nation that continuously adapts to climate change (i.e., to achieve the vision of the National Adaptation Plan [NAP]). In concert with a national greenhouse gas inventory, a monitoring and evaluation (M&E) system for the NAP will be able to indicate the level of progress Grenada is making in meeting the challenges caused by climate change. The report presents a possible design for the M&E system and options for implementation.
The aims of the report are to:
- Guide the development of Grenada’s NAP M&E system through a series of considerations.
- Discuss each consideration in light of results from the interviews and the consultation and presenting decisions that need to be taken.
- Outline a way forward.
- Grenada Hosts Workshop on Monitoring and Evaluation of Climate Change Adaptation
- Scaling Up Adaptation: Strengthening alignment of the National Adaptation Plan (NAP) process and Nationally Determined Contributions (NDC) in Grenada
- Theme page | Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
Publisher: Government of Grenada