Ghana has committed to developing a fully gender-integrated National Adaptation Plan (NAP) that clearly describes how to address women’s and men’s different climate vulnerabilities. Led by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) of the Ministry of Environment, Science, Technology, and Innovation (MESTI), Ghana’s NAP aims to address the country’s medium- and long-term climate change adaptation needs.
This document provides an overview of the strategy for the effective integration of gender considerations throughout the main activities of the NAP process.
- Ghana’s Adaptation Strategy and Action Plan for the Infrastructure Sector
- Ghana’s Private Sector Engagement Strategy for the National Adaptation Plan
- Ghana’s National Adaptation Plan Framework
- Ghana, Nigeria and Botswana Share Lessons on National Visions for Adaptation at COP 25
- Ghanaian Stakeholders Validate Two Key NAP Process Strategies on Private Sector Engagement and Adaptation in the Infrastructure Sector
- Ghana Hosts High-Level Regional Consultations on National Adaptation Planning
Publisher: Government of Ghana