Saint Lucia’s National Adaptation Plan (NAP) and Resilient Ecosystems Adaptation Strategy and Action Plan 2020-2028 (REASAP) detail adaptation objectives, activities, schedules for the execution of the measures, and project concept notes for resource mobilization and implementation. The projects proposed in these documents will contribute to building national capacities for adaptation planning and integration, while accelerating the implementation of Ecosystem-based Adaptation (EbA) and risk reduction (Eco-DRR) actions that are critical to safeguarding the country’s socioeconomic and environmental systems under a changing climate.
The project concept notes outlined here are a reflection of the prioritized measures contained in Saint Lucia’s NAP and the REASAP.
- sNAPshot | Saint Lucia’s Resilient Ecosystems Adaptation Strategy and Action Plan (REASAP) 2020–2028
- Saint Lucia’s Resilient Ecosystems Adaptation Strategy and Action Plan (REASAP) 2020–2028
- Saint Lucia’s Climate Change Research Strategy 2020-2030
- Saint Lucia’s Climate Change Research Policy 2020-2030
- sNAPshot | Saint Lucia’s Climate Change Research Policy and Strategy
- Saint Lucia’s Climate Financing Strategy
- Saint Lucia’s Private Sector Engagement Strategy
- Saint Lucia’s Climate Change Communications Strategy
- Guidelines for the Development of Sectoral Adaptation Strategies and Action Plans (SASAPs): Saint Lucia’s Experience under the NAP Process
Publisher: Government of Saint Lucia