The Network’s program of support includes:
- Supporting the development of a sector-specific adaptation strategy.
- Developing a NAP financing strategy.
- Raising national awareness of the NAP process and increasing cooperation among donors who are active in the region through a NAP Assembly and donor symposium.
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines launches Sectoral Adaptation Strategies for the water and agriculture sectors
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines hosts a NAP Assembly to help launch its National Adaptation Plan (NAP)
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines develops a NAP financing strategy
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines participates in a NAP donor symposium
- Caribbean countries share plans to adapt to climate change
Support Program at a Glance
More Key Themes
- Strategic communications