Our support program for Saint Lucia includes developing sectoral adaptation strategies and action plans (SASAPs), and corresponding investment plans for sectors that are particularly vulnerable to climate change, including agriculture, fisheries and natural resources. We are supporting building a bankable pipeline of adaptation projects for these sectors with a corresponding financing strategy.
We aim to help Saint Lucia develop a strategy for better engaging the private sector in adaptation action as well as coordinating donors who are active in the region through strategic communications, a NAP Assembly and a donor symposium.
In addition to monitoring and evaluating progress on the NAP, we aim to support Saint Lucia in increasing the awareness of the NAP process among Saint Lucians.
- Saint Lucia’s Sectoral Adaptation Strategy and Action Plan for the Fisheries Sector (Fisheries SASAP) 2018-2028
- Saint Lucia’s Sectoral Adaptation Strategy and Action Plan for the Agriculture Sector (Agriculture SASAP) 2018-2028
- Guidelines for the Development of Sectoral Adaptation Strategies and Action Plans (SASAPs): Saint Lucia’s Experience under the National Adaptation Planning Process
- Saint Lucia’s Climate Change Communications Strategy
- Saint Lucian Media Come Out to Support Climate Change Action
- Climate Change in Saint Lucia Web Portal
- Saint Lucia’s Portfolio of Project Concept Notes for the Agriculture Sector 2018-2028
- Saint Lucia’s Portfolio of Project Concept Notes for the Water Sector 2018-2028
- Saint Lucia’s Portfolio of Project Concept Notes for the Fisheries Sector 2018-2028
- NAP Donor Symposium and Peer Learning Event
Support Program at a Glance
More Key Themes
- Financing NAP processes
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Sector integration
- Strategic communications