The Network’s program of support includes:
- Developing sectoral adaptation strategies and action plans (SASAPs) and corresponding investment plans for sectors that are particularly vulnerable to climate change, including agriculture, fisheries and natural resources.
- Building a bankable pipeline of adaptation projects for these sectors, with a corresponding financing strategy.
- Developing a strategy for better engaging the private sector in adaptation action.
- Monitoring and evaluating progress on the NAP.
- Increasing the awareness of the NAP process among Saint Lucians and coordinating donors who are active in the region through strategic communications, a NAP Assembly and a donor symposium.
- Saint Lucia’s Sectoral Adaptation Strategy and Action Plan for the Fisheries Sector (Fisheries SASAP) 2018-2028
- Saint Lucia’s Sectoral Adaptation Strategy and Action Plan for the Agriculture Sector (Agriculture SASAP) 2018-2028
- Guidelines for the Development of Sectoral Adaptation Strategies and Action Plans (SASAPs): Saint Lucia’s Experience under the National Adaptation Planning Process
- Strategic Communications for the NAP Process in Saint Lucia
- Saint Lucian Media Come Out to Support Climate Change Action
- Climate Change in Saint Lucia Web Portal
Support Program at a Glance
More Key Themes
- Sector integration
- Strategic communications