The NAP Global Network’s activities are demand-driven and we strive to respond flexibly to support participants in addressing emerging NAP-related challenges and opportunities.
Through our Country Support Hub, Network participants in developing countries can request free expert advice and/or short-term, targeted in-country technical support on specific issues that will help them to maintain momentum in their NAP process or its implementation.
The Network Secretariat will review your request and acknowledge receipt within three business days, including an estimated timeline for providing a full response to your request and a description of the type of support that we can offer.
What types of support can my country request?
Click on the below graphic to see some examples of the types of requests we can respond to through the Country Support Hub.
- Developing an outreach and stakeholder engagement process.
- Developing a communications strategy to support the NAP process.
- Developing a financing strategy for NAP implementation.
- Structuring public-private partnerships for adaptation projects.
- Support in designing domestic fiscal instruments to support implementation of prioritized adaptation actions.
Monitoring & Evaluation
- Developing M&E indicators.
- Conducting an institutional context analysis.
- Facilitating dialogue between actors at national and sub-national levels to help encourage vertical integration.
- Advice on mainstreaming gender in the NAP process.
- Advice on ensuring the NAP process is inclusive of indigenous groups.