The NAP Global Network’s activities are demand-driven and we strive to respond flexibly to support participants in addressing emerging NAP-related challenges and opportunities.
Since 2016, Network participants from developing countries have been using the Country Support Hub for free expert advice and short-term targeted technical support to advance the development and implementation of their NAP processes.
How It Works
The Country Support Hub (CSH) offers two kinds of short-term support:
1) Expert advice from a member of the Network Secretariat or our growing roster of experts from around the world in response to questions about the NAP process and its implementation, or to access available information and resources. This advice would be provided from a distance. To submit a request, please download and complete the request form.
2) Targeted in-country technical support that addresses a specific short-term gap inhibiting momentum in the NAP process or its implementation. Examples include the development of a NAP framework, financing strategy, communication strategy, gender analysis, M&E indicators and more. To submit a request, please download and complete the request form.
Frequently Asked Questions
For answers to these and other questions, please read our FAQ document, or explore our graphic below.
Examples of Support That Countries Can Request
Click on the graphic below to see some examples of the types of requests we can respond to through the Country Support Hub.
- Developing a NAP Framework
- Developing a NAP Roadmap
- Developing an outreach and stakeholder engagement process
- Support in integrating climate adaptation in budgets
- Developing a financing strategy for NAP implementation
- Structuring public-private partnerships for adaptation projects
Monitoring & Evaluation
- Development of M&E framework
- Developing M&E indicators
- Conducting an institutional context analysis.
- Data and knowledge management
- Development of a communications strategy to support the NAP process
- Advice on mainstreaming gender in the NAP process
- Facilitating dialogue between national and sub-national levels to encourage vertical integration
- NDC-NAP linkages